For everyone who helped write books for Zoe - thank you so much! I'm still catching up to get all of them done. We're working on Zoe's progress report (66 pages of fun plus video!) so if we haven't responded recently, sorry... we'll be done in a few more days and I can catch up on emails, calls, etc.
I don't know what was going on in these pictures but they were kindof fun. You know her parents grew up in New Jersey due to the 'Great Big Hair' and you can tell she's a Southern California gal because that other pic looks like she got collagen lip injections (she doesn't look very pleased with the results either!) and the last one is just cute.
She's cruising everywhere and is very, very close to standing independently. The medullary ramp program helps develop her balance and that's the only thing that's keeping her from graduating to a bi-ped like the rest of us. Soon, soon... stay tuned.
Love, Z Parents
1 comment:
Adorable, beautiful, charming- simply wonderful!
Post a Comment