Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Zoe's Meow Cards!




I know, I know - I'm sooooo behind on updating the blog but it's been a whirlwind (when is it not?). In the next day or so, I PROMISE I will post all the exciting updates from Halloween to Thanksgiving as well as report on our last revisit to the Institutes.
For now, just wanted to promote my fabulous friend Laura who designed 15 new sets of Zoe's Meow notecards (above) - which make perfect stocking stuffers or for yourself if you're running low on thank you notes. The link is above at the top right of the blog or you can call her directly on (888) 246-2004.
For those who do not know about how Zoe's Meow cards got started, my amazing friend Laura wanted to do something special to help Zoe. She originally created 2 sets of greeting cards with contributions from some artistic friends and when the cards are sold, she sends us all the profits to help offset the costs of Zoe's Intensive Therapy Program (which is expensive, extensive and virtually uncovered by insurance).
Laura also designed our Christmas cards which are about to be sent out - so stay tuned to a mailbox near you! If you EVER need something designed or printed, big job or small, her work is outstanding and her commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched. Please consider using her company and tell her it's because I recommended her. Love - Z Parents

No comments: