Sunday, October 5, 2008

S.O.S. on Homemade Books



I'm so far behind on Zoe's reading program. I did the math - in order to catch up before we return to the Institutes, I need to make around 4 books per day. That is not possible for me to do. The Intelligence team is an enormous help with teaching Zoe through pictures but the reading program takes precedence so I must concentrate my efforts. I have to draft 'stories' that are about 6 sentences long. If any of you are interested in volunteering or know someone who might be, I'd be most grateful. I'll write the stories on posterboard and find the pics. All I ask is help in drafting the content. I have samples I'd be happy to share. Here's a picture of one I completed. Contact me directly for details and please say a prayer that I can make a dent in this task. Reading is the cornerstone for Zoe's intellectual development program. A good case can be made that any child will go far if they have a love of reading. I'll do my best and pray for a miracle!

No comments: