Zoe seems to be getting into the "swing" of things with the Overhead Ladder. At first, she just needed to practice standing and holding on to the rungs. Now she's beginning to use her hands to hold on and her feet to walk forward. It's a bit tricky because Dad needs to be near enough to catch her if she falls but scoot out of the way when she walks. And the ladder which is adjusted for her height is too short for us to sit up straight underneath. Here are some pics of her on the ladder and some afterpics that shows how she feels about her performance.
It's a bit of a mad hair day but that's what happens when you're working up a sweat! I've made about 10 sets of Intel cards myself and it's gotten a lot easier to crank them out. To everyone who has sent us cards, "Bravo!" they're fantastic. To everyone who's still working on them, take heart - that first set's a grind but look at that face - totally worth it. Let me know if you've hit a roadblock or need some help. Over and out!
2 comments:
my oh my... she is becoming a champ at the ladder... so much further along since I was there visiting!!! YEAH ZOE!!!!! I miss you all.... Gotta love that smile!!!! Give me girl kisses and tell her I am soooooo proud of her!!! Keep up the good work my little sweet princess!!
She is growing up so quickly, probably too quickly for you guys. We are so proud of her but especially proud of you. I had no idea how much my parents did for me until I had one. Seeing her smile must be such a sweet part of life each day. I'm so glad you sent your blog link!
Post a Comment